Legal Services for Cyprus Companies
When applying for legal services in Cyprus, you are looking for a lawyer to whom you can entrust corporate matters, dispute resolution or acquisition of real estate.
We offer our clients first-class service in English, timely response to requests, fulfilment of customer’s requests in the shortest possible time.
- All our lawyers are fluent in English, which is a great advantage in communicating with the client, understanding his needs and requirements.
- Lawyers and legal advisers of our company for more than 10 years successfully help international clients quickly and efficiently solve legal issues in Cyprus
- We approach each client individually. Honesty, trust, and privacy are the main principles of our work.
Our company provides a wide range of corporate and legal services, including:
- corporate and commercial law
- judicial disputes and arbitration
- translation and certification of documents
- immigration law
- banking and financial law
- real estate in Cyprus
- selection of office and employees
- registration of companies
Registration of companies, selection of offices and employees
The opening of the company in Cyprus is the ideal option for optimizing the operation of international business. The existence of bilateral agreements on avoidance of double taxation allows conducting business in different jurisdictions while paying taxes in Cyprus, where the tax system is attractive and corporate tax on company income is only 12.5%. In cooperation with auditing and accounting companies, we analyse the tax liabilities and advantages of companies so that the client understands from the beginning the cost of operating activities, as well as the benefits of doing business in Cyprus.
The tax authorities of Cyprus and the Central Bank of Cyprus impose a number of requirements on Cypriot companies, upon which the company will be considered a tax resident of Cyprus.
In addition, taking into account the requirement to prove the economic presence of companies (substance), as well as the desire of our customers to organize efficient business management from the territory of Cyprus, we provide our customers with office rental services, Recruitment and placement of staff.
Banking and financial law
The services of a professional lawyer in the banking and financial spheres may be necessary at any stage of the company’s opening, as well as when solving various types of disputes with other companies and individuals.
Working in cooperation with many Cypriot and foreign banks, we offer our clients a wide range of banking and financial services.
- opening and administration of a bank account;
- corporate lending;
- financing of real estate;
- capital management (portfolio management, planning, investment consulting).
Corporate and commercial law
Establishment and registration of companies and businesses in Cyprus. For many years, Cyprus has been a tax haven for international business. The existence of a double taxation agreement with many countries makes the Cyprus system attractive for business.
Companies wishing to optimize taxes and build a sound tax structure transfer some of their activities to Cyprus and, most importantly, thus acquire the ability to defend their interests in the Cyprus Courts in case of emergency.
- establishment and administration of Cyprus companies
- nominal service (director, secretary, shareholder)
- annual state fee on behalf of the client
- completeness and complex legal check
- preparation of legal documents, legal opinions
- liquidation of companies
There are currently several programmes under which it is possible to legally reside in Cyprus. Currently, owners of Cyprus companies are able to employ third-country employees in accordance with State requirements. Note that in both cases, members of the applicant’s families will also be able to obtain a residence permit in Cyprus. Our package of services provides initial consultation and until the client receives the ARC card.
- applications for a residence permit in Cyprus
- permanent residence permit (pink slip, yellow slip)
- work permits in Cyprus
Litigation and arbitration
Our team of lawyers and litigation lawyers has extensive practice in all areas of civil and commercial law. The main objective of our Litigation Division is the efficient and timely resolution of disputes through prompt assistance and serious legal advice.
If necessary, we try to avoid lengthy litigation through constructive negotiations and mediation.
- banking and financial disputes
- property disputes, including real estate disputes
- building disputes
- international trade law
- trusts and capital
- corporate and business disputes
Apostille, preparation of authorizations, translation of documents
FINWYN CONSULTANCY LTD provides the services of translators from Greek, English, Spanish, French, Ukrainian and Russian languages, as well as the drafting, design, and posting of apostille on the power of attorney. Our lawyers can prepare for you any type of corporate power of attorney, general or special, power of attorney to represent the company’s interests, power of attorney to carry out transactions, power of attorney to represent the interests of an individual for the acquisition or alienation of real estate.
In addition, we provide certification of individual documents (including corporate documents) to Cypriot notaries and affix an apostille on them. The preparation and execution of the power of attorney, including the apostille, takes two working days.
- notarial certification
- certification by the District Court
- corporate documents of the company
- judicial, legal and financial documents
Currently, the real estate market of Cyprus offers a wide range of real estate in accordance with the preferences and capabilities of the buyer. The most popular today are obtaining a permit in Cyprus without the right of employment when buying a property worth 300,000 eur + 19% VAT.
FINWYN CONSULTANCY LTD is engaged in residential, commercial (office and commercial) and industrial property. We offer our clients legal and real estate support, including:
- selection of real estate according to the needs and requirements of the client
- verification of the land agreement
- negotiations with developers and property owners
- cooperation with the building committee and utilities
- drafting and verification of a purchase or lease agreement
- real estate management for non-residents