Legal Opinion on Financial Licences in Cyprus
A legal opinion is a document that sets out the opinion of a lawyer or lawyer on the legal issue at hand regarding the financial project in Cyprus.
The conclusion is drawn up by examining the documents provided by the client. After a detailed examination of the introductory data, the lawyer draws up a written opinion, which will necessarily contain references to relevant laws or regulations. In addition, the legal opinion includes legal advice addressed to clients for their financial project in Cyprus.
As a rule, a legal opinion can be used to develop a proper strategy of legal conduct when approaching the regulatory authorities of Cyprus or to determine the need for a financial license in Cyprus.
To draw up such a document requires a lot of analytical work, so the preparation takes a long time, the period of drafting a legal opinion varies from 10 days to one month.
FINWYN CONSULTANCY LTD offers legal opinions in the following fields of activity in Cyprus:
- Obtaining a Forex License in Cyprus
- Obtaining a Gambling License in Cyprus
- Obtaining an EMI license in Cyprus
- Obtaining the Cyprus Investment Firm License (CIF)
- Establishment of a Fund in Cyprus
- Obtaining a Crowdfunding License in Cyprus
- Obtaining a Banking License in Cyprus
Stages of work on legal opinion:
- Receiving the information and introductory documents from the client;
- Agreement on the questions to be answered in the conclusion;
- Research and analysis of documents;
- Analysis of legal norms and past practice in this area;
- Drawing up a written opinion with references to existing
- Legislation, reflecting all legal norms of the client’s field of activity;
- Formulation of conclusions and recommendations for project implementation;
- Provide the client with a legal opinion with answers to the questions posed and recommendations for the implementation of the project in Cyprus.